The Armored Tank is a Tier 5 Tank that upgrades from the Pounder at level 60.
The Armored Tank has a circular body and a large, wide gun on its front. It also has a spinning hexagonal shield resembling the Smasher's.
The Armored Tank's gun is near-identical to the Pounder's, firing large bullets at a slower rate.
However, the Armored Tank's main ability is that it takes 40% less damage from all sources but also moves slower to compensate.
The Armored Tank upgrades from the Pounder at level 60.
The Armored Tank is a level 60 tank and cannot upgrade to any other tank.
As the Armored Tank
- The Armored Tank's damage reduction makes it more tanky overall, which means you can be a little more aggressive.
- Your Pounder bullets can also deal lots of damage to laid traps and enemy bullets.
Against the Armored Tank
- The Armored Tank fires infrequently and does not have the firepower of other tanks.
- Try out manuvering the Armored Tank and dodging its shots since it moves slowly.
- Use some tanks that reloads faster or fires many bullets at rapid speeds.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|