|This is a Complete Page.|
|This article is complete. It does not need any more editing unless you are correcting grammar or are adding information that you and others have confirmed that needs to be added.|
The Auto-2-2 is a Tier 3 tank that upgrades from the Auto-2 at level 30.
The Auto-2-2 has a circular body and two turrets on opposite sides of its body. Each turret, resembling the body of an Auto-2, has two turrets of their own with a single gun on each.
The Auto-2-2 is an automatically spinning tank that uses its two turrets to fire. Its turrets will passively fire at objects in their sight, but can also be manually aimed and fired by the player.
Each turret of the Auto-2-2 is essentially an Auto-2 of its own. The Auto-2-2's bullets are small, fast, and damaging. Its turrets and its turrets' turrets have an arc slightly greater than 180 degrees.
The Auto-2-2 upgrades from the Auto-2 at level 30.
The Auto-2-2 can upgrade to the following:
As the Auto-2-2
- Since the Auto-2-2's turrets automatically lock onto enemies, it can be easier to just focus on dodging and let their AI aim for you.
- If you're facing the right way at the right moment, both turrets can fire at the same target at once, though the complex nature of the Auto-2-2's turrets makes this difficult to achieve.
- Stay away from tanks that can outpenetrate your weak bullets.
- Your turrets have a slightly larger FoV than your own tank, so they can fire at enemies outside your own FoV.
Against the Auto-2-2
- In most cases, only one turret will be locked onto you, reducing the Auto-2-2's firepower.
- Individually, the Auto-2-2's bullets are very weak and do not deal a lot of damage. They can be easily outpenetrated.
- The Auto-2-2's turrets can't lock onto drones, so they have to manually aim at them.
- The Auto-2-2 was suggested by Rodrigo and was added as a TESTBED Beta Tank on March 25, 2019. It became playable at a later date.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|