|This is a Complete Page.|
|This article is complete. It does not need any more editing unless you are correcting grammar or are adding information that you and others have confirmed that needs to be added.|
The Auto-Basic is a Tier 2 Tank upgrading from the Basic at level 15. The main focus of its branch is the auto-turret on the top of the tank.
The Auto-Basic's body is circular and has a Basic gun. The top of its body (in the center) has a regular auto-turret.
The Auto-Basic adds an auto-turret in the middle of its body. This turret automatically fires on enemies nearby. Its turret bullets are weak but relatively fast, while its main bullets have the same stats of the Basic's, excluding the slightly higher Penetration.
The Auto-Basic upgrades from the Basic at level 15.
The Auto-Basic can upgrade to the following:
- Auto-Twin (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Sniper (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Machine (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Flank (Lv. 30)
- Chairman (Lv. 30)
- Scratcher (Lv. 30)
- Assailant (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Pelleter (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Trapper (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Propeller (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Minishot (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Auto-2 (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Mini Grower (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Lancer (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Basebrid (Lv. 30)
- Basiception (Lv. 30)
- Spawner (Lv. 30)
- Revolutionist (Lv. 30)
- Automind (Lv. 60)
As the Auto-Basic
- The auto-turret can let you know where other tanks or shapes are, and will follow the opponent as he flees. This can help with getting kills.
- You can try to line up your main bullet with your auto-turret, which can help you aim and get off-screen kills.
Against the Auto-Basic
- The auto-turret's bullets can damage you heavily as you approach your opponent.
- Take note that you need to dodge or block the auto turret's bullets, as they can drain your health and make you the dead one instead.
- Drone, block, or bullet spam tanks are the most effective against this tank.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|