The Auto-Gunner is a Tier 4 tank that upgrades from multiple tanks at level 45.
The Auto-Gunner has a circular body with four small guns arranged in front. It has an auto-turret on top of its body with a single barrel.
Like the Gunner, the bullets of the Auto-Gunner are small and fast, like the Pelleter. Its four guns give it an extremely high rate of fire as well.
The Auto-Gunner has an auto turret automatically targets nearby enemies and fires fast yet weak bullets at a fast pace, like other auto-turrets.
The Auto-Gunner upgrades from the following at level 45:
The Auto-Gunner can upgrade to the following:
- Mischiefer (Lv. 60)
- File:Pursuant.png Pursuant (Lv. 60)
- File:Gunnerception.png Gunnerception (Lv. 60)
- Gunner Type-T (Lv. 60)
- Infinity Gauntlet (Lv. 60)
- Auto-Double Gunner (Lv. 60)
As the Auto-Gunner
- The Auto-Gunner's higher quantity of bullets provides more knockback against rammers.
- Your auto turret can help spot enemies and add extra firepower when you fight.
Against the Auto-Gunner
- The Gunner's weaker bullets will not deal much damage, or deal any damage at all, to tanks and entities with strong shields, like Dominators.
- Stronger bullet streams can outpenetrate the Gunner's and force them to retreat.
- The Auto-Gunner's auto turret will continuously notify it of any nearby enemy or shape, so be careful when ambushing it.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|