Auto-Recruit has a Basic barrel in the middle and two parallel, smaller barrels on its sides. It has an auto turret on its body that fires at nearby enemies.
Auto-Recruit's main barrel shoots standard Basic bullets. Its side and auto barrels shoot smaller, weaker bullets.
Like Recruit, Auto-Recruit's reload is pretty high, so it makes for a decent bullet spammer.
Auto-Recruit can upgrade to the following:
- File:Recruitception.png Recruitception (Lv. 60)
- Autolet (Lv. 60)
As the Auto-Recruit
- Upgrade bullet stats and use bullet spammer builds to shred health.
- Attack low-firepower, weak tanks such as Ranger.
- Bullet spammers branching from Twin and Blaster can still penetrate your weak bullets.
- Use your auto turret to detect nearby enemies and as additional firepower.
Against the Auto-Recruit
- Stronger bullet spammers like Triplet can penetrate its weaker bullets.
- Sniper tanks shouldn't be used since they are defenseless against bullet spam.
- Smashers, rammers, and Lancers can't get close enough to it without being shredded apart.
- With the max number of Sunchips, Necromancer stands a chance. Anything less and BYE BYE—
- The highest score for Auto-Recruit is 5.1 million points in Maze by wk18.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|