|This is a Complete Page.|
|This article is complete. It does not need any more editing unless you are correcting grammar or are adding information that you and others have confirmed that needs to be added.|
The Auto-Sniper has a circular body. On its front, there's a long barrel that shoots fast bullets. On its top, there's an auto-turret that locks automatically on foes/shapes/bosses.
Like the Sniper, the Auto-Sniper has the exact same FoV and the same stats for its Sniper gun, firing fast and strong bullets with low reload. Its auto-turret does moderate damage and has good reload and speed, similar to that of the Auto-Basic's turret.
The Auto-Sniper can upgrade to the following:
- Snipeception (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Assassin (Lv. 45)
- Woodsman (Lv. 45)
- Triggerman (Lv. 45)
- Streamer (Lv. 45)
- Magnifier (Lv. 45)
- Watchman (Lv. 45)
- Butcher (Lv. 45)
- Mitrailleuse (Lv. 45)
- Cookie Clicker (Lv. 45)
- Blizzard (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Borer (Lv. 45)
- Sniper Spawner (Lv. 45)
- Voyager (Lv. 60)
As the Auto-Sniper
- Use your auto-turret alongside your large FoV to have greater knowledge on where enemies are.
- When fighting against a moving enemy, try aiming further ahead while your auto-turret fires directly at them.
- Sometimes, when trying to aim, your auto-turret may reveal your presence. To avoid this, use the R key to disable it.
Against the Auto-Sniper
- The Auto-Sniper's auto-turret can deal a lot of damage if you let it shoot on you freely.
- Like all other auto-turrets, the Auto-Sniper's turret cannot shoot at drones or incoming bullets.
- If you're trying to sneak up on the Auto-Sniper, be wary of its auto-turret.
- Its higher FoV can make it harder to be killed, unless you have an even higher FoV.
The Auto-Sniper was conceptualized by Hellcat and added to the game on December 1, 2018.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|