Auto-Sprayer shoots Machine Gun bullets with high reload and recoil as well as weaker bullets from its smaller barrel. Its auto turret shoots weak bullets at nearby enemies.
Auto-Sprayer has high firepower and reload, which makes it a decent bullet spammer.
Auto-Sprayer upgrades into the following:
- File:Sprayception.png Sprayception (Lv. 60)
As the Auto-Sprayer
- Use this tank like a bullet spammer and follow some bullet-spammer builds.
- Attack low-firepower and weak tanks like Ranger.
- When fighting ramming or drone tanks, you can boost away from them with your higher recoil.
- Use your auto turret to locate enemies.
Against the Auto-Sprayer
- Stronger bullet spammers such as Napalm can penetrate its bullets.
- Drone tank users have to be fast and catch it by surprise. Upgrade Movement and Drone Speed.
- Smasher and Lancer tanks can't get close enough and not get killed.
- It's harder for Auto-Sprayer to get close to you and shred your health since it has higher recoil.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|