Auto-Spreadling has one barrel in the middle and three smaller ones on each side. It has an auto turret on its body.
Auto-Spreadling fires one regular bullet from its center and 6 smaller, weaker ones from its side barrels. The auto turret fires weak bullets at nearby enemies.
Auto-Spreadling can upgrade to the following:
- Auto-Twinling (Lv. 60)
- Spreadception (Lv. 60)
- Auto-Spreadshot (Lv. 60)
As the Auto-Spreadling
- Your side bullets are weak, so upgrade bullet stats to make up for it.
- Auto-Spreadling has a wide bullet spread and can be used to fight a group of enemies.
- Since you don't have focused fire, stay away from bullet spammers and rammers.
- Use this tank as a support tank in TDM gamemodes.
Against the Auto-Spreadling
- Use sturdy bullet spammers like Triplet to penetrate its weak fire.
- Smashers, especially the Bonker, are really good.
- Drone tanks should upgrade Penetration/Health and attack from afar.
- In TDM gamemodes, tanks like Penta Shot or Optic can deal with both tanks.