|This is a Complete Page.|
|This article is complete. It does not need any more editing unless you are correcting grammar or are adding information that you and others have confirmed that needs to be added.|
The Binary has a circular body with a pair of two guns, each stacked on the other.
Like the Subduer, the Binary's shots fire two bullets at a time, one after the other. Its second gun allows it to fire at a much faster rate.
The Binary can upgrade to the following:
- Dual (Lv. 45)
- Trinary (Lv. 45)
- Twin Contagion (Lv. 45)
- Twin Sprayer (Lv. 45)
- Bipartite (Lv. 45)
- Ferreter (Lv. 45)
- Stari (Lv. 45)
As the Binary
- The Binary has characteristics of both the Twin's reload and the Subduer's patterned fire.
- Lead your shots to account for enemy tanks' movement so that both bullets may hit.
- Like other Subduer-type tanks, you can time your firing so that all four guns fire at the same time.
Against the Binary
- Drone tanks can manuever their drones around your fire and attack you from the rear.
- Tanks with higher firepower can easily outgun the Binary.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|