|This is a Complete Page.|
|This article is complete. It does not need any more editing unless you are correcting grammar or are adding information that you and others have confirmed that needs to be added.|
The Blaster has a circular base and a trapezoidal barrel like the Machine Gun, but it is shorter and wider.
Combining qualities of both the Machine Gun and the Pounder, the Blaster fires strong, large bullets at a faster rate than the Machine Gun. However, its bullets are slow and do not have much range.
The Blaster can upgrade to the following:
- Splasher (Lv. 45)
- Blazer (Lv. 45)
- Hotshot (Lv. 45)
- Pyro (Lv. 45)
- Napalm (Lv. 45)
- Flank Blaster (Lv. 45)
- Persuader (Lv. 45)
- Dissuator (Lv. 45)
- Vibrancy (Lv. 45)
- Rimfire (Lv. 45)
- Furnace (Lv. 45)
- Planter (Lv. 45)
- Plow (Lv. 45)
- Backburner (Lv. 45)
- Logger (Lv. 45)
- Molotov (Lv. 45)
- Howitzer (Lv. 45)
- Blaster-2 (Lv. 45)
- Flamegun (Lv. 45)
As the Blaster
- The Blaster excels when it can get close to its enemies so its bullets can connect. Use your recoil or upgrade movement speed to help you do so.
- Your large, durable bullets and high reload are very good at defending yourself from enemy fire.
- Use the Blaster's high recoil to move yourself around at a faster speed.
Against the Blaster
- The Blaster cannot do anything to enemies at long range.
- Extremely powerful attacks like the Annihilator's bullets or Constructor's blocks can plow their way through the Blaster's fire and deal damage.
The Blaster was created and made by CancelX and added to the game on June 19, 2018.
Pounder no longer upgrades to it
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|