Hunter has a circular body and two guns: both of them located in front and stacked on each other. The inner gun is thinner and longer than the outer gun, which is about the size of a Pounder barrel.
The Hunter gains a slightly increased FoV and an additional gun when upgraded to from the Sniper, and visibly increased FoV when upgraded to from the Subduer. Its gun mechanics are rather similar to those of the Subduer, firing one bullet after the other.
Its bullets are strong and fast but have a slower reload, like the Sniper.
The Hunter can upgrade to the following:
- Predator (Lv. 45)
- Poacher (Lv. 45)
- Shifter (Lv. 45)
- Carnivore (Lv. 45)
- Devastator (Lv. 45)
- Nightseeker (Lv. 45)
- Dual (Lv. 45)
- Spreadhunt (Lv. 45)
- Stacker (Lv. 45)
- Woodsman (Lv. 45)
- Arquebus (Lv. 45)
- Infantryman (Lv. 45)
- Contraband (Lv. 45)
- Ferreter (Lv. 45)
- S-Hunter (Lv. 45)
- Hunter-2 (Lv. 45)
- Canasta (Lv. 45)
- Faucile (Lv. 45)
- Huntguard (Lv. 60)
- Microscope (Lv. 60)
As the Hunter
The Hunter features 2 bullets per shot, similar to Subduer, along with increased FoV.
- As with the Subduer, timing firing well can stack your bullets to effectively increase your reload or to increase the damage in a single hit.
- As with the Subduer, you want to aim such that your second bullet ideally also lands a hit.
- Use this tank's low level to your advantage; for a level 30 tank it is fairly strong, so people often underestimate you.
Against a Hunter
The Hunter's bullets are not particularly strong, but are speedy.
- Tanks with high damage per second like bullet spammers should easily defeat a Hunter.
- You can ram the Hunter as well, because the Hunter cannot get enough shots on you before getting rammed, due to its poor reload.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|