The Private has a circular body with an average-sized gun in front with two smaller barrels beside it as well as a drone spawner on its back.
Like the Minishot, the Private fires average-power bullets from its main gun and smaller, weaker bullets from its secondary guns at an angle.
Its AI drone spawner spawns uncontrollable drones that automatically chase and attack nearby objects. It can spawn up to a maximum of three drones.
The Private can upgrade to the following:
- Veteran (Lv. 45)
- Militant (Lv. 45)
- General (Lv. 45)
- Spreadguard (Lv. 45)
- Bent Hybrid (Lv. 45)
- Chrome (Lv. 45)
As the Private
- Your secondary guns can put pressure on enemies while they try to avoid your main stream of fire.
- AI drones do not have as much range as auto-turrets and can only attack closeby enemies. However, they can chase enemies quite far once they lock onto something.
- Use the R key to disable your drones if you don't want them to attack anything.
Against the Private
- Be wary of its AI drones chasing you even after the Private gets close and then backs off.
- You can counter the Private's bullets with even stronger bullet spam from tanks like the Blaster.
The Private was suggested by Knightmare and was added to the game on January 24, 2020.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|