Redistributor's gun resembles that of Oscilloscope, but much shorter and thicker.
Redistributor has the same FoV as Sniper. It has incredibly poor reload and a considerable delay before firing but the most durable bullets in the game, capable of one-shotting all playable tanks, including Coiffure, and one or two-shotting many bosses. Its bullets are rather small and it has a lot of recoil, however.
As the Redistributor
- It is imperative you avoid groups of foes, be they other players, bosses, or crashers, as you cannot fight multiple foes at once.
- Stay next to an allied Atrophy. It can provide some healing and emergency poison bullets.
- Try to avoid wasting shots, you should try to always have a bullet on demand.
- Redistributor is perfect at killing tanks which create barriers, such as Kukri, Hexa-Trapper, or Octo-Mini Grower. It is extremely valuable later in the game in Domination modes, where there may be clumps of tanks defending the their last Dominator.
Against the Redistributor
- Use a sniping tank; if its recoil doesn't bring it out of your range, it's screwed.
- With some trap upgrades and a decent barricade, Tera Trapper can easily block Redistributor's fully upgraded stabilizer bullet.
- Keep an eye out for its bullets and dodge them.
- Bring it near other players if you're in a team mode, it cannot fight multiple foes at once effectively.
- If you’re using an Underseer branch tank, try leading it to the corner of the map and finish it off with your sunchips.
- Spread out your bullets, drones, and sunchips around it, then attack. Redistributor can't block more than one attack at a time.
- Redistributor's bullet resembles a spike with a hexagonal base.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|