The Subduer-2 has a circular body and two turrets on opposite sides of its body. Each turret has two stacked guns, like the Subduer.
The Subduer-2 is an automatically spinning tank that uses its two turrets to fire. These will passively fire at objects in their sight. The player can manually aim and fire its turrets using the firing buttons.
Each turret of the Subduer-2 fires two bullets at a time, each bullet smaller and weaker than the next. The Subduer-2 also has a slightly increased FoV.
The Subduer-2 can upgrade to the following:
- Subduer-3 (Lv. 45)
- Mitochondrion-2 (Lv. 45)
- Hunter-2 (Lv. 45)
- Sprayer-2 (Lv. 45)
As the Subduer-2
- Since the Subduer-2's turrets automatically lock onto enemies, it can be easier to just focus on dodging and let their AI aim for you.
- Your turrets have a slightly larger FoV than your own tank, so they can fire at enemies outside your own FoV.
- If you're facing the right way at the right moment, both turrets can fire at the same target at once.
Against the Subduer-2
- The Subduer-2's turrets can't lock onto to drones, so they have to manually aim at them.
- In most cases, only one turret will be locked onto you, reducing the Subduer-2's firepower. You can also move around the Subduer-2 to avoid having both turrets target you.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|