|The content on this page was temporarily removed.|
|An older version of Woomy Arras was restored by Clarise after the newer version was deleted by Hellcat. This older version does not have the content on this page.|
The Surge is a Tier 4 tank upgrading from the Chiller at level 45.
The Surge has a circular body, with a rectangular barrel protruding from it. The barrel has some darker spots on it.
When charging up for the "special ability", the Surge's barrel changes color to red-orange.
The Surge's main bullet has the same bullet stats as that of a Sniper.
When charging up for the "special ability", the Surge cannot fire regular bullets. Charging up takes 3 seconds. The "special ability" bullets can go through players and rocks. They have very high (possibly infinite) penetration and move very quickly. The bullet is a long, thin projectile, and upon impact, the player or boss cannot fire for 3 seconds, and also move very slowly during that time.
The Surge upgrades from the Chiller at level 45.
It cannot upgrade any further.
As the Surge
- One way that Surge excels in Boss Rush is the fact that a team of two Surges can infinitely stop a boss from firing while the other people kill the boss.
- One Surge by itself can also stop bosses from firing for a long time, effectively decreasing its firepower by ~90%.
- A Surge is weak by itself, find teammates to group together.
- When alone hold alt fire (shift or right click) while running away or around a rock and wait for teammates to help.
- Against polygons and crashers, the sniper bullet is pretty good.
Against the Surge
- Try to use the fact that the Surge cannot fire while charging up to your advantage. Try to deal as much damage as possible within this time.
- With Low-Quality Graphics, the black thing doesn't show up.