The Trailblazer has a circular body with a triangular lance in front and two small guns on its back.
Like the Lancer, the Trailblazer has a lance that deals heavy damage at close range. This can also be used to block enemy bullets and other projectiles.
Its rear guns act as thrusters, dealing little damage but providing strong recoil that propels the tank forward.
The Trailblazer can upgrade to the following:
The Trailblazer has very similar strategies to the Lancer.
As the Trailblazer
- Anyone with weak bullets will fall to pieces, as your lance will block all of them. Just charge at them and they will die.
- Conversely, avoid tanks like the Pounder, Propeller, and drone tanks, as their bullets are stronger and can pierce your lance.
- The Trailblazer benefits from upgrading movement speed to make up for its short range and to complement its booster guns.
Against the Trailblazer
- Tanks with homing bullets are effective (like the Neon Annihilator and Psychokinesis) as the Trailblazer can not defend on all sides at once.
- Propeller or Pounder tanks are the best tanks to use against the Trailblazer, with their range and bullet penetration.
- Minion tanks like the Spawner can also swarm the Trailblazer from multiple sides.
The Trailblazer was suggested by Fillygroove and added to the game on January 19, 2019.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|