The Tri-Trapper has a circular body with three Trapper guns spread equally around its body.
Like the Trapper, the Tri-Trapper fires highly durable, long lasting traps. Its traps have high health and damage.
As its name implies, its other guns let it fire traps from its back as well.
The Tri-Trapper can upgrade to the following:
- Fortress (Lv. 45)
- Hexa Trapper (Lv. 45)
- Shuriken (Lv. 45)
- Tri-Contagion (Lv. 45)
- Diver (Lv. 45)
- Tri-Trap Guard (Lv. 45)
- Tri-Arsenal (Lv. 45)
- Fencer (Lv. 45)
- Hexidecimator (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Tri-Trapper (Lv. 45)
- Trapper-3 (Lv. 45)
- Tri-Builder (Lv. 45)
- Tri-Mega Trapper (Lv. 45)
- Crab (Lv. 45)
- Flank Trapperang (Lv. 45)
- Slicer (Lv. 60)
As the Tri-Trapper
The Tri-Trapper combines the characteristics of both the Flank Guard's coverage and the Trapper's unique traps.
- Like other Flank Guard upgrades, the Tri-Trapper suffers no net recoil from its guns.
- The Tri-Trapper can create walls of traps in multiple areas at once; however, further upgrades are better at covering all angles.
Against the Tri-Trapper
- Traps do not have a lot of range and many tanks can just stay out of the Tri-Trapper's range.
- Strong, focused fire from tanks like the Twin and powerful bullets from the Pounder (Heck, you could combine both using the Heavy Twin) can break through traps swiftly.
- Beware of getting too close to the Tri-Trapper, as traps can still deal a lot of damage.
The Tri-Trapper was officially added to the game on March 29, 2018.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|